Tourmalated, Tourmalinated, or Tourmalined Quartz is also sometimes called Tourmaline in Quartz. However, these names apply particularly to needles of Black Tourmaline, Schorl in Quartz rather than other colors of Tourmaline. This is a stone of purification and protection.
What would you use this crystal for in crystal healing rituals, treatments, or grids?
Spiritual, Metaphysical, Energy and Historical Crystal Healing Meanings
Please remember that healing crystal meanings are not medical advice. See a doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner about any illness or injury in addition to crystal healing.
- Recovery: It can help you clear and purify after substance abuse or healthy dietary changes.
- Purification: In healing environments such as healing rooms or a doctor’s office it purifies any negative energy and converts it to positive.
- Toxins: This crystal eliminates physical toxins. It also heals their lingering issues.
- Health: Tourmalated Quartz helps you take advantage of the full Light or universal life force energy to have good health.
How can you improve your life with Tourmalated Quartz?
Ritual, Sacred, Metaphysical Properties, Gemstone Meanings, and Traditional Uses In Ancient and Modern Life
- Purification: This crystal clears negativity from the auras and balances the chakras.
- Protection: It also deflects and grounds negative energy. It also transmutes negative energy to positive. This stone can be worn as an amulet of protection.
- Aura: It also protects the aura in particular.
- Grounding: This crystal helps you stay well-grounded.
- Emotional Patterns: This stone clears and purifies emotional patterns and behavior.
- Spiritual: This allows more expansive spirituality. It also helps you bring your spiritual practice to daily life.
- Emotional Clarity: This stone helps boost emotional clarity. This crystal also brings out negative emotions to be released.
- Centering: This stone helps you center when you feel out of balance.
- Recovery: Tourmalated Quartz boosts recovery from negative influences.
- Good Luck: This crystal is a traditional stone of good luck.
- Raise Consciousness: It also is a stone of consciousness-raising with energy amplification.
- Focus: Tourmalated Quartz helps you focus. Thus, it is a stone for achieving goals.
- Psychic Attacks: This crystal deflects the negative energy of psychic attacks.
- Fear: This stone eases fear and worry.
- EMF: This crystal washes away electromagnetic fog or pollution from things like computers and cell phones.
Chakras and Other Associations
Tourmalated Quartz relates to all the chakras. See the Chakras Pages to learn more about the chakras. It balances Yin and Yang energies. Tourmalated Quartz relates to the zodiac signs Libra and Scorpio.
See additional references and resources on crystals for sacred, spiritual healing, metaphysical and/or mineral information. Discover other stones at The Sacred Crystal Meanings. Also, learn how to clear and charge your crystals.