Scapolite is also known as Wernerite. Additionally, it is called Meionite, Marialite, Mizzonite, and Dipyre. However, Scapolite is the name primarily used today. It comes in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, golden, white or colorless, brown, light green, blue, pink, reddish, and violet/purple. “Skapos” is the Greek word that gives Scapolite its name; it means stem or stick for the long columns of the crystals.
What would you use Scapolite for in crystal healing rituals, treatments, or grids?
Spiritual, Metaphysical, Energy, and Historical Crystal Healing Meanings
- EMF: Scapolite dissipates electromagnetic smog and radiation.
- Arteries and Veins: This crystal can unblock arteries and veins. Especially varicose veins
- Eyes: This stone is beneficial for cataracts. It also helps glaucoma. Note: Do not put on an open eye.
- Stress-related Illness: This stone soothes the body in areas where you tend to store stress, bringing relaxation and healing. It can also assist in the healing of ulcers and related digestive problems.
- ADHD or ADD: This stone can help calm and soothe both ADHD and ADD.
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s Disease and other types of dementia can calm from proximity to this stone. Be sure a person with severe dementia cannot put it in his or her mouth, though.
- Relieves Tension: This stone eases tension in a stiff neck, shoulders, and back.
- Brain Chemistry: Crystal healers use this crystal to balance the brain’s chemistry.
- Glands: This stone can ease infection and inflammation of the body’s glands.
- Mononucleosis: This gemstone eases mononucleosis (the “kissing disease”) symptoms.
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: Scapolite assists in healing Hodgkin’s lymphoma and symptoms related to it.
- Tension Headache: This crystal soothes tension headaches.
- Mouth and Throat Problems: It also soothes and can reduce toothache, sore throat, and gingivitis. It can also soothe other mouth and throat problems.
- Immune System: This stone boosts the immune system.
- Emotional Healing: This is due to releasing attachment to old traumas that you have in your life.
Don’t forget that healing crystal meanings are not medical advice. They can be a support for healing and wellness. See a doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner about any illness or injury, in addition to crystal healing.
How can you improve your life with Scapolite?
Ritual, Sacred, Metaphysical, and Traditional Uses In Ancient and Modern Life
- Self-esteem: Scapolite helps you find value within yourself.
- Emotional Power: This crystal can show you how to use your emotional power for the positive, rather than negative, manipulative ends.
- Self-blame: This gemstone gently roots out any self-blame and replaces it with realism and self-love.
- Responsibility: This stone helps you take responsibility for your life and your actions.
- Counselors or Therapists: They can use this stone to stay calm in a session. And this assists the process of therapy.
- Calming: This stone releases confusion, distress, fear, and anger by going to the source and calming it.
- Self-sabotage: This crystal helps you release self-sabotage without blaming anyone or anything else.
- Conscious Change: It also enables you to bring about other types of intentional change.
- Challenges: You can have a calm response to any challenge with this stone.
- Flashbacks: Emotional flashbacks clear with this crystal.
- Self-discipline: This stone helps you remain independent and achieve your goals using planning rather than wishing.
- Do, not Dream: It also enables you to stop dreaming and start doing.
- Past-life: This crystal helps clear out past-life patterns that hold you down.
- Abundance: With this stone, you can manifest abundance.
- Psychic Abilities: It also enhances psychic abilities, especially clairsentience and clairaudience.
These are some of the colors of Scapolite and their properties.
Blue Scapolite stimulates the Third Eye Chakra. It brings heightened psychic senses. Telekinesis and telepathic skills are also empowered. It can connect you to the subtle energy that surrounds you. This crystal can also help you determine how past-lives may be affecting your present incarnation. Thus, it can help you be free from those effects. This stone helps the nervous system and skeletal system. This crystal is also helpful for self-discipline and finding your highest good.
Golden Scapolite relates to the Solar Plexus Chakra. You can use it to bring growth in any area of life, including abundance. It gives you the energy you need to promote positive change. Additionally, it helps to release anger and other negative emotions. Also, it encourages creativity and independence. This golden stone lifts moods and can increase energy. It is also said to purify the liver and spleen.
Pink Scapolite cleanses and empowers the heart and heart chakra. This allows unconditional love and compassion to flower.
This beautiful stone encourages creativity. It also aligns the Crown and Third Eye Chakras and will assist with issues there. To some extent, it also aligns with the Throat Chakra. This brings healing in the areas of each of these chakras. It can help you make the best life decisions. It can also help you meditate more easily. You can use it to find out about your purpose and why you are here in this life. Additionally, it brings a feeling of fullness of Light. It works well to enhance psychic and spiritual abilities.
White or Colorless Scapolite clears and opens the crown chakra. Astral travel and out of body experiences are two of its possible uses. It can also elevate you to higher levels of awareness. You can use this stone to examine problems in your life and find a way to fix them. Also, this crystal can increase energy and align the entire energy system.
Yellow Scapolite is one of the more common colors and associates with the Solar Plexus Chakra. It can enhance empathy. This stone can help with liver and gallbladder problems, as well as stomach. This crystal helps prevent psychic attacks.
Chakras and Other Associations
Scapolite is associated with the chakras of the same color energy. Thus yellow would relate to the Solar Plexus Chakra, etc. See the Chakras Pages to learn more about the chakras.
See additional references and resources on crystals and the GIA Gem Encyclopedia for sacred, spiritual healing, metaphysical, and/or mineral information. Discover other stones at The Sacred Crystal Meanings. You might enjoy reading about Quartz. Also, learn how to clear and charge your crystals and other things here.