Rose Quartz is a very soft, pale pink to a red-pink stone of love. Many, over the centuries, have considered it to be the ultimate love stone. Rose Quartz is a gentle, yet powerful stone, regardless. It usually comes in masses, but rarely it is a single crystal. Single visible crystals and clusters are called Pink Quartz. Rose Quartz is also called The Love Stone or the Self-Love Stone.
Sacred, Spiritual, Energy and Historical Healing Uses of Rose Quartz
Rose Quartz has been used to prevent early aging since Ancient Roman times. Crystal healers still use it for:
- Childbirth: This stone helps bring an easy birth. It is also healing in childbirth.
- Children: This crystal can help heal children. Its energy is gentle enough for the youngest of children.
- Food for Babies: Rose Quartz increases the benefit of breast milk. It also increases the goodness of baby food.
- Panic and Anxiety Attacks: This stone can decrease panic attacks and anxiety attacks. Also, it can lessen their regularity and soothe any attacks that do happen.
- Beauty: This crystal encourages appreciation of the beauty all around us.
- Broken Heart: Rose Quartz can gently heal a broken heart and bring positive emotions to the fore.
- Heart Problems: Likewise, this crystal can heal the physical heart. It also lessens heart and vascular disease.
Additional Metaphysical Healing Properties of Rose Quartz
- Energy: This stone can calm the energy of the nervous system and the rest of the body to encourage healing in any area.
- Seizures: Additionally, this calming of the nervous system can reduce seizures.
- Trauma: This crystal reduces traumatic stress, including PTSD. It enables people to deal with those traumas.
- Cooling: Rose Quartz brings cooling energy, which is helpful for inflammation and fever.
- Gem Essence: Additionally, this crystal can assist the body in replenishing red blood cells and healing if the stone is used for an hour to make a gem essence.
Remember – healing crystal meanings are not prescriptions or medical advice. See a doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner about any illness or injury.
Rose Quartz Ritual, Sacred, and Traditional Uses In Ancient and Modern Life
Archangel Ariel (or Arael or Arieael), who is said to be the overseer of nature aligns with Rose Quartz. This crystal is the gift from the Ancient Roman and Ancient Greek gods of romantic love. Additional uses in Ancient and Modern life are:
- Third Eye: This stone increases Third Eye energy to show the best heart-based guidance in scrying and clairvoyance.
- Auric Heart: This crystal provides durable protection for the auric heart.
- Self-Love: This gemstone fosters and increases healthy self-love. It is a touchstone you can carry that will remind you to practice self-love.
- Rituals: This stone brings healthy rituals for family and the community.
- Compassion: This crystal increases compassion for all creatures, including people.
- Unconditional Love: Therefore, this gemstone ushers in unconditional love for one’s self, relationships, life partners, and communities
- Mid-life: Rose Quartz reduces midlife crisis stress.
- Stresses: Likewise, this crystal can reduce general tensions in life.
- Relationships: This stone creates loving improvement of relationships in any kind.
Additional Metaphysical and Traditional Uses
- Romantic Love: Rose Quartz increases romantic love in both partners. Or in multiple relationships, in all partners.
- Tension: This crystal eases tension throughout the body.
- Fear: Thus, this stone aids the reduction of or eliminates fear.
- Worry: In the same vein, this stone decreases worry.
- Suspicion: This crystal can lower suspicion and replace it with calm thinking.
- Opening: One of the things this stone does best is opening to love, preparing the way for love of all types.
- Energy Field: This crystal can soothe and smooth the energy field. This soothed energy can bring calm throughout the person.
- Caring: Rose Quartz brings caring, kindness, and nurturing.
Rose Quartz activates and associates with the Heart Chakra. Also, it associates with the minor Higher Heart (Thymus) and Heartseed Chakras. See AllTheChakras.com to learn more about the seven major chakras.
See additional references and resources on crystals, including Rose Quartz for sacred, spiritual healing, metaphysical and mineral information.