Kyanite is a crystal of high vibration. It never needs cleansing energetically because it does not pick up negative energy. It brings loyalty and helps with disagreements. Kyanite is also a stone of self-expression. Kyanite is a useful and powerful crystal. It is also used in industry for heat resistance.
Kyanite’s name comes from the Greek kyanos, which means “deep blue.” Formerly it was called Disthene, meaning “two strengths.” Kyanite is best known today in blue. It also comes in indigo, green, black, gray, orange, pink, white, and yellow.
What would you use Kyanite for in crystal healing rituals, treatments, or grids?
Spiritual, Metaphysical, Energy and Historical Crystal Healing Meanings
Please remember that healing crystal meanings are not medical advice. Crystal healing is support for healing and wellness. See a doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner about any illness or injury.
- Align Chakras: Kyanite instantly aligns the chakras restoring Chi or Qi to the physical body aligning the meridians and balancing the entire body system for wellness.
- Help Harmful Mentality: This crystal can help alleviate or eliminate victim mentality and fatalistic thinking that can stress the entire system and cause stress illnesses.
- Immune System: It boosts the immune system so it functions at its best.
- Mentality: This crystal creates a shift in your perception of the world which can assist you in staying well or at least remaining functional even if things seem extreme.
- Respiratory: This stone improves and maintains the throat, esophagus, mouth, teeth, and respiratory system.
- Recovery: This crystal is wonderful for recovery from addictions, alcoholism, and destructive patterns
More Crystal Healing Meanings
- Bones: It also helps with rerouting pathways around an injured site caused by bone breaks, surgery, or other trauma.
- Brain: This stone helps heal the brain from stroke. It also strengthens the cerebellum.
- Nervous system: Additionally it strengthens the nervous system which in turn helps dexterity and mobility.
- More: Other areas Kyanite is particularly helpful are muscular disorders, throat, infections, fevers, inflammation, thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenals.
How can you improve your life with this Kyanite?
Ritual, Sacred, Metaphysical Properties, Gemstone Meanings, and Traditional Uses In Ancient and Modern Life
- Loyalty: Kyanite increases loyalty of those around it.
- Fairness: It also boosts treating others fairly.
- Dis/Agreement: This crystal helps work through disagreements and disputes to come to a common place and agreement.
- Communication Skills: Additionally, this stone brings excellent general communication skills.
- Recall: To remember forgotten childhood memories or to recall a word that eludes you touch the stone to the third eye.
- Back on Track: Use kyanite in grids and on your person to help break self-destructive behavior.
- For Parents: If children have trouble integrating with others, keep blades of kyanite near their clothing or in their backpack to increase popularity. Of course, make sure the children are old enough to handle stones safely on their own.
- Purpose: This crystal can assist your living with purpose and integrity.
- Soul Path: Kyanite brings introspection that can pinpoint your soul path for this life.
- Vocation: In the same vein, this crystal can help find a life-filling vocation.
- Intuition & Psychic: It boosts your ability to listen to intuitive guidance. And it enhances your psychic abilities.
- Logical Thinking: In contrast, it also brings more logical thinking, creating a balance.
- Meditation: Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation. It helps reach a deep meditative state.
- Guides: This crystal helps you meet your guides and learn to work with them.
- Lucid Dreaming: Also, this stone can help you find solutions during lucid dreaming.
- All Kyanites: They will work well together for a common purpose of yours. Additionally, when working together they magnify each others effects.
Different Colors of Kyanite with Their Meanings and Uses
Blue – Blue Kyanite can bring trust, patience, respect which helps us naturally be sincere. It also helps you accept the life you are in at the time. This stone opens and balances the Throat Chakra helping us easily speak our truth. It can help us be both dependable and cheerful. Blue is also used to treat imbalances of the Third Eye Chakra.
Green – Green Kyanite relates to Nature. It also relates to the Heart Chakra. This crystal can free blockages and re-balance the Heart Chakra. It can help you understand and accept the ebb and flow within a relationship. For things relating to this ebb and flow it increases looking inward for answers.
Black – Black is grounding and can clear blockages in any chakra. It associates with movement as it is at the root chakra mainly, sometimes called the Base Chakra. It is a very protective stone.
Indigo – Indigo combines intuition and trust. It brings great dignity, truth, and wisdom. It can help you commit to a higher purpose. Also, it usually relates to the Third Eye Chakra.
Orange – Orange is a strong helper for manifestation. It clears the Sacral Chakra of negative energy. Thus you are open to healthy sexual joy.
The first time I picked up a piece of Kyanite, I hadn’t even heard of it. I was startled by a jolt through the center of my body though. That jolt was all my chakras suddenly aligning. And I felt better than I had for days. I use Kyanite regularly now, so I don’t get the jolt of surprise, but it does help me keep my chakras aligned. That’s just my experience of Kyanite. Yours may differ.
Chakras and Other Associations
See additional references and resources on crystals here and the GIA Gem Encyclopedia for sacred, spiritual healing, metaphysical, or mineral information. Also, learn how to clear and charge your crystals here.